Posted January 25, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, Night shift
If you are looking to transition your warehouse, shipping/receiving, or customer service experience into a more administrative role we have Warehouse Coordinator openings on Day Shift that could be a great fit! This job offers a consistent full-time schedule, and fully paid training in the administrative side of warehouse, shipping, and receiving coordination.
This company is a third party distributor for Target stores nationwide and is currently building their team at their busy Sumner, WA location. This is an active administrative role, you will spend about 75% the day at a desk logging shipping and receiving information into a computer and creating shipping documents, and the rest the day moving about the warehouse gathering paperwork and checking incoming and outgoing product to ensure accuracy.
Warehouse Coordinator Job Duties:
- Prepare necessary documents used to move freight in the warehouse
- Scan loading slips into the computer system
- Ensure freight is properly identified and documented within the warehouse
- Log information about each incoming trailer including overages, shortages, damaged freight, or mis-loads
- Produce bills of lading, manifests, and check sheets for each sealed load, and assemble load slips
- Day shift 4/10's 6:00am-4:30pm Wednesday-Saturday
Warehouse Coordinator Requirements:
- Previous experience using a computer to input data and communicate via email
- 12+ months previous administrative or customer service experience
- Previous experience using MS Office products like Excel, Outlook, and Access
- Previous logistics, shipping/receiving, or warehouse coordinator experience a plus!
Pay: $22+ an hour DOE
- Great skill-building position that offers room for growth!
- Company frequently promotes from within
- Full-time consistent hours
- No heavy lifting or physically demanding work
- Wage bonuses during peak season
Location: Sumner, WA
If this Warehouse Coordinator position sounds like a good fit for you Apply Today or call 253.353.7700 to learn how to schedule an interview!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the Tacoma team. Nothing pleases me more than seeing a candidate happy at their new job! I’ve worked with candidates in all stages of their career, with clients in many different industries, and I enjoy the challenge of finding them the right fit. In my free time, I love to curl up with a warm cup of coffee and lose myself in a good book.