Entry Level Production Worker
Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday- Thursday 3PM-1:30AM
This is a long-term direct hire position to work as an Entry Level Production Worker.
This company has a fun, and supportive work environment. You will learn manufacturing skills, like buffing, grinding, and deburring.
Great benefits PTO, 401K with match, employer paid healthcare, and yearly raises.
As an Entry Level Production Worker, you will be:
- Buffing, grinding, deburring metal parts- all training is provided
- Quality inspecting products
- Packaging items for shipment
- Cleaning metal parts with water and soap
Benefits for the Entry Level Production Worker:
- Direct hire- you are their employee from day 1
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance upon permanent hire
- PTO/Oregon sick time
- Work with a fun and supportive team
- Compressed work week, always have three day weekends
Requirements for this Entry Level Production Worker:
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day
- Comfortable lifting up to 45 pounds
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Monday- Thursday 5AM-3:30PM
Monday- Thursday 3PM-1:30AM
Apply now for this Entry Level Production Worker role or give us a call at 503-946-3874, and we will do the rest for you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love connecting with people with jobs and the satisfaction of finding the right fit for clients and candidates. I enjoy meeting people who have diverse skillsets and executing a plan for their success!