Maintenance Technician | Weekends Off | $20-24/hr DOE
Posted January 24, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7am-4pm
If you are looking for job stability, work-life balance and great benefits upon conversion, this Maintenance Technician opportunity could be the job for you!
Located in Arvada, CO, this innovative metal finishing company is seeing steady growth and wants you to join their team!
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an employee-centered company. In this position you will be able to learn new skills and further your career!
Maintenance Technician Duties:
- Analyze and optimize general performance, operation, and maintenance of production, lab equipment, and machinery as required
- Mechanical breakdown, reassembly, and sanitation of machines
- Electrical work on motors used in production
- Plumbing, soldering, and pneumatic work
If you are a hands-on, mechanically and electrically inclined, and have the ability to take direction and prioritize tasks, this is the job for you!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- General knowledge of Facility Operations, Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance practices
- Mechanical mindset and the ability to use tools
- Previous plumbing and electrical experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend and lift 50lbs with or without restrictions
- Ability to wear PPE at all times while working
Pay: $20-$24/hr. DOE
- Upon conversion:
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- You will get paid EVERY Friday!
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Paid on the job training
- Opportunities for growth
Location: Arvada, Colorado - Bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Maintenance Technician opportunity please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.