Order Selector | Opportunity For Overtime | Swing Shift
Posted January 24, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Sun-Thurs, 4PM - Work completed
A nationally known specialty foods distribution company has a stable, full time opening for a Swing Shift Order Selector and they want you to join their team!
This company offers weekly pay, potential QUICK conversion with a great benefits package once you are converted, and lots of opportunities for overtime.
In the role of an Order Selector, you will also have access to paid, on-the-job training!
If you have previous experience operating an electric pallet jack rider or stand-up forklift, this could be a great fit for you!
Order Selector Job Duties:
- Operate electric pallet jack rider for majority of your shift
- Pick orders to meet your goals
- Wrap pallets to prepare for shipment
- Preform quality control checks to ensure orders are picked accurately
If you are reliable and have the ability to work well independently as well as on a team, this is the right job for you!
- Sunday-Thursday, 4pm-Work completed
- 40-50 hours per week
Order Selector Requirements:
- At least 6-months experience operating a stand-up forklift or electric pallet jack
- Previous order picking experience is a plus, but not required
- Proven ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
- $18.50/hr. starting pay
- Eligible for an uncapped pay incentive plan upon permanent hire – on average Order Selectors are making up to $30/hr!
- Benefits upon permanent hire: health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and PTO
- You will get paid every Friday
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Opportunities for overtime
- You will get to be up and moving around - no being stuck behind a desk all day
Location: Henderson, Colorado (not bus accessible, reliable transportation required)
If you would like to hear more about this Order Selector opportunity, please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.