Purchasing And Contracts Specialist | $5000 Sign-on Bonus
Posted January 19, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm (can flex)
If you have four years of experience in purchasing equipment for companies with multiple facilities and negotiating vendor contracts, then this direct hire, full-time opportunity could be a wonderful next-step in your career!
A local non-profit organization committed to helping underserved people and communities obtain quality healthcare services is seeking an experienced Purchasing and Contracts Specialist to their team.
This organization has been assisting it's culturally diverse individuals access care and resources to live their best and healthiest life! This opportunity offers top-of-range compensation, wonderful benefits and a flexible hybrid remote/in-office work schedule - as well as the ability to contribute to the mission!
The Purchasing and Contracts Specialist will oversee all purchasing activities for multiple facilities, manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts with new vendors.
Purchasing and Contracts Specialist Responsibilities:
- Oversee all facilities purchasing practices and contracts review, developing standards for purchasing, ordering and tracking
- Manage vendor relationships and oversee facilities purchasing needs with an eye toward maximizing efficiencies while minimizing costs
- Coordinate selection, place orders, track inventories and coordinate installation of standard equipment and furniture for multiple locations
- Coordinate selection and onboarding of new vendors
- Monitor and track vendor compliance and work with vendors to resolve any issues
If you thrive being part of a collaborative team - this could be the role for you!
Location: South Seattle - Georgetown area.
- The Purchasing and Contracts Specialist will work a hybrid arrangement of remote and in office
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in facilities and equipment purchasing, healthcare industry preferred
- Experience negotiating and managing vendor contracts
- Strong proficiency working with MS Office Suite
- Valid driver license and auto insurance and reliable transportation.
- Fully functional smart phone with voice, text, photo and email access
Compensation: $75K - $85K (+DOE) plus terrific benefits and a $5000 signing bonus!
- Medical and Dental
- Optional vision and pet insurance
- 403b retirement account
- Paid holidays
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Staffing Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!