Posted December 22, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, All Shifts Available
Develop your career with a well-established manufacturing company in this Assembly position.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity with a growing company that offers competitive pay and truly cares about their employees. This company supports the semiconductor industry and manufactures a variety of parts.
You will receive paid,
on-the-job training, and opportunities for overtime if you want to
make a bigger paycheck!
Assembly Job Duties:
- Following instructions to assemble small products
- Work inside of a cleanroom environment and wear appropriate PPE
- Perform quality checks
- Use of computers often
- Comfort using a variety of hand tools
- Experience reading blueprints
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- Swing: Monday-Thursday 4pm-2:30am
- Weekend Day: Thursday-Sunday 6am-4:30pm
- Weekend Swing: Friday-Sunday 4pm-5am
Pay: $19-$23/hr depending on shift and experience
This job offers:
- Paid on the job training
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday!
- Full benefits package upon permanent hire that includes medical, dental and vision
- Advancement and cross training opportunities
Location: Tualatin, Oregon (not public transit accessible so you will need reliable transportation)
If you are interested in this Assembly job, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to speak with someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.