Entry Level Machine Operator I Pick Your Shift
Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday - Day, Swing, and Grave available
If you're looking for an Entry Level position with a company that offers a positive work environment and opportunities for growth - this position may be perfect for you!
A leading manufacturer of medical technology is has immediate openings for Entry Level Machine Operators.
This is a full time, temp to hire position. No previous experience is necessary, paid on the job training will be provided to you!
Current openings on the Day, Swing and Night shift - pick the shift that works best for your schedule!
Entry-Level Machine Operator job duties:
- Loading and operating machines with wire or plastic
- Conducting quality control checks of completed products
- Measurement of products while being made, and documenting results
You will be successful in this role if you enjoy learning new things, and working with a team!
- Comfortable standing for 8-10 hour shift
- Comfortable lifting up to 30lbs through the day
- Willing to learn ruler reading/measurements
Entry-Level Machine Operator Schedule:
- Day Shift: Mon-Fri 6am-3pm
Swing Shift: Mon-Fri 3pm-11pm
- Grave Shift: Compressed Front half and Back half options
Entry-Level Machine Operator Benefits:
- Get paid EVERY Friday
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company
- Overtime options available
Location: Wilsonville, OR – not accessible by public transit
Apply now for this Entry Level Machine Operator opportunity or call 503-946-3874 to talk to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Clackamas team. I love the satisfaction and reward of bringing the right client and candidate together. Every day is an adventure and the best part of my job is giving so many talented people a chance to succeed!