Digital Press Operator
Posted December 13, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 4:00am - 2:30pm M-Th
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Press Operator to join our team! The Digital Press Operator sets up and operates the HP Digital printing press to produce pressure sensitive labels and related products. This temp to hire full time position offers onsite training and the opportunity to learn a valuable skilled trade in the printing industry. Employees will have unlimited growth potential and the chance to continuously advance your career.
Digital Press Operator responsibilities:
- Produce high quality labels to meet the job specifications outlined on the label order to match customer standards
- Inputs data including time and materials used into job management software
- Reads job order and loads jobs into press, fills ink cans and pumps with prescribed inks
- Competitive Medical ,Dental & Vision coverage401-K with company match
- Paid time off in addition to company paid holidays
- Short term & long term disability
- Performance based salary increases Requirements
Location: Lynwood, WA
If you are interested in this Digital Press Operator role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
You helped me find a career I love and you found it fast.