Manufacturing Associate | $17/hr. | Weekends Off
Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 4:00pm - 4:00pm
Are you looking for a stable, full-time position where you can learn new skills? This temp-to-hire Manufacturing Associate opportunity offers paid on the job training, a close-knit team environment, good work-life balance, and excellent benefits upon conversion!
This Italian based, family-owned tool manufacturer currently has employees that have worked there for 40 years and they want you to join their team!
The best part? No long interview process - you can get started right away!
As a Manufacturing Associate, you will have the opportunity to expand your skill-set and build a successful career.
Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Preform assembly of tools using hands and some hand tools
- Use time management skills to ensure job duties are performed in timely matter
- Use fine motor skills to ensure job duties are being performed correctly
- Keep work area clean and organized
If you are a team-player, have the willingness to learn new things, and have great time management skills, this is the job for you!
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
- Occasional opportunities for overtime
Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months previous warehouse or manufacturing experience
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, and stoop for the full length of your shift
- Some knowledge of hand tools is preferred but not required
- Strong hand-eye coordination skills
- Full benefits upon conversion:
- Health insurance that employer pays up to 75% of!
- Get paid EVERY Friday!
- Easy, laidback work environment
- Employee-focused company
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Associate position, apply now or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.