Posted January 19, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday through Friday 7am to 330pm
Do you have experience in electronic assembly and would like to utilize your skills? This Electronic Technician role could be the right opportunity for you!
A local surgical company in Bothell is looking to add an Electronic Technician to their team. This company's mission is to provide surgeons with the highest quality, state-of-the-art, precise, reliable and affordable surgical carbon dioxide laser solutions. They are dedicated to improving surgical outcomes for patients by providing enhanced clinical value and continually expanding the horizon of laser surgery. You would be part of a team that works hard to perfect their products and develop new surgical treatment applications to help customers provide exceptional quality surgical care for patients.
As an Electronic Technician, you will:
- Evaluate and troubleshoot medical equipment
- Disassemble & reassemble electro-mechanical and optical assemblies
- Optimize optical laser beam output
- Maintain traceability of laser tube repair records
- Team with coworkers and management in order to meet demanding due dates
Electronic Technician requirements:
- 2+ years of experience working with and troubleshooting electronic or electro-mechanical equipment
- Familiarity with Excel, Outlook, and Word
- The ability to lift up to 75lbs periodically
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturer's service manuals, and engineering drawings
- Experience using multi-meters and oscilloscopes
- Soldering experience
Pay: $20 - $23/hr DOE
Location: Bothell, WAIf you are interested in this Electronic Technician opportunity, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love the challenges this work brings me, and the reward of getting the right candidate in the perfect fit. My favorite part of my job is being able to help so many talented people find success!