Assembler I $18hr I Excellent Benefits
Posted January 13, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F 7:30AM-4:00PM
If you have at least 2 years of production experience, this Assembler opportunity may be a great fit for you!
A small, local company that
produces handcrafted fishing equipment has an Assembler opening on their wrapping team.
This is a full time, temporary-to-hire opportunity that offers paid training, opportunities for growth and incredible benefits upon permanent hire.
Great opportunity to start a long-term career with a growing company that fosters a positive, team-oriented work environment!
- Read specifications and requirements of each product
- Carefully and accurately wrap a very small thread around each product.
- Assemble product per instructions
- Quality control
You will be successful in this assembly role if you have strong attention to detail, great fine motor skills, and take pride in your work.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
- 2+ years in production environment
- Ability to work in team environment
- Strong attention to detail
Pay: $18/hr. Payday every Friday!
- Opportunities to work from home after permanent placement
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance upon permanent hire
- On direct bus lines
- 8 paid holidays
- Employee discounts on all company products
Location: SODO - South Downtown Seattle
If you are interested in this Assembler position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Seattle Team. I love helping people reach their full potential and celebrating with them when we find that right fit together! My favorite part about working as a recruiter is getting to know so many different types of work and having the opportunity to connect people with amazing jobs that they never even knew where available to them.