Entry Level Production Worker | Pick Your Shift | Direct Hire
Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Day, Swing, and Grave
Immediate Direct Hire Entry Level Production Worker opportunity available with a stable manufacturing company!
In this role you’ll receive full-time hours, in a team-oriented environment, with many growth opportunities.
No specific experience required!
This is a great opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives by manufacturing state of the art implants, such as knee and hip joints.
Here, your hard work is recognized and this company invests in its employees by promoting from within.
Production Worker Production Duties:
- Stand at a polishing wheel or operate a polishing automated machine
- Hand polish joints to specifications
- Inspect parts after polishing for imperfections
You will be successful in this role if you have high attention to detail, and enjoy working with your hands and being active on the job!
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30pm
- Swing Shift: Monday – Friday, 2:30pm - 10:00pm
- Night Shift: Sunday – Thursday, 10:00pm – 6:00am
Production Worker Requirements:
- Ability to stand for entirety of shift
- Ability to work with cobalt-chrome and titanium metal
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Day Shift: $18/hr.
- Swing Shift: $18.90/hr.
- Night Shift: $21.60/hr.
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Great 401K with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
Location: North East Portland, car needed
If this Production Worker position sounds like the right fit, please apply now or call 503-946-3874 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver team. I love meeting new people every day and am excited to bring the right clients and candidates together. But the best part of my job is giving so many wonderful and talented people a chance to shine!