Machine Operator | Direct Hire | $24 An Hour
Posted December 16, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, rotating schedule
Do you want to work with a company that is not only on the forefront of the future's innovations but also has a mission for sustainability? A brand new lithium-ion battery recycling company in Gilbert is looking to build their team with Machine Operators.
This is a full-time, DIRECT HIRE position offering great benefits, production bonuses and job stability in an ever-growing industry!
In this role, you will play a crucial part in establishing a more efficient process for recycling and reusing lithium-ion batteries. Lithium-Ion batteries are most commonly used in Electric Cars, Laptops and cell-phones. By joining their team, you will make a global impact on the environment by helping to reduce CO2 emissions in efforts to make a more sustainable future for our world!
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Handling of lithium-ion batteries and associated products
- Loading materials into machines for processing and machine operating
- Cleaning and maintaining machines and equipment
- Quality Inspect in-process and final products
- Rotating Schedule (example: 2 days or nights on/ 2 days or nights off rotation)
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- 2 years experience working in manufacturing or processing environment (looking for longevity of at least 1 year with previous jobs)
- Okay with wearing PPE such as steel-toed boots, hard hat, gloves and potentially a respirator/ face shield
- Ability to lift up to 50LBS consecutively
- Ability to input data into computer system
- 401K with match
Location: Gilbert (Warner & Power Rd.)
If you think this Machine Operator role is right for you, apply today or call 480-739-9321 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Account Manager for the TERRA Mesa Team. I enjoy connecting with both new and existing clients and employees. I love helping streamline the process of talent searching for clients and changing people’s lives.