Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday- Friday 7AM-4PM
Direct Hire opportunity to work as a Production Planner at a leading manufacturing company in Tualatin. This company is known for designing and engineering components for the semiconductor industry.
This company offers a friendly and business-oriented work environment in a growing industry. As a Production Planner you will be an essential part of the production processes, this is a senior level position.
This company is internationally recognized and a leader in the industry. You will have access to promotional paths and opportunities to advance your career
Benefits for Production Planner :
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Medical, dental, vison and health savings account
- PTO, life insurance, 401K with generous employer match
- Opportunities for advancement
- Big company perks, and a close-knit team environment
Production Planner Job Duties:
- Coordinate and expedite efficient flow of materials between departments
- Review and implement production schedules
- Monitor inventory and produce production reports
- Coordinate with all department managers to ensure product is accounted for
Requirements for Production Planner :
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a planner in a manufacturing environment.
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Experience with ERP and MRP systems
Pay: $80K + DOE
Schedule: Monday- Friday 7am-4pm
Location: Tualatin, Oregon
If you are interested in this Production Planner opportunity, call 503-290-0039 and ask for Caroline. We look forward to speaking with you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love connecting with people with jobs and the satisfaction of finding the right fit for clients and candidates. I enjoy meeting people who have diverse skillsets and executing a plan for their success!