Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday- Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm
This Inventory Specialist role is a full-time, temp to hire position that offers a day shift schedule, weekends off, and a great benefits package! You will also have the opportunity to grow and learn additional skills in an exciting industry.
This company considers their team family, and works hard to create a positive and fun working environment. Awesome perks are given to employees, including food truck luncheons, holiday bonus, and company parties!
Inventory Specialist Job Duties:
- Receive inventory and input into ERP system
- Prepare kits for assembly
- Prepare pick lists using MS Excel
- Complete inventory counts on a regular schedule
You will do well in this role if you love working on a team, have strong communication skills and pride yourself on being hardworking and reliable.
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Inventory Specialist Requirements:
- 1+ years experience in inventory control
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience with electronics manufacturing a plus
- Previous ERP experience is a bonus
Pay: $20 - with room to grow
- eligible for increase during yearly performance review
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- 401k - coming this year!
Location: Denver, CO (Bus accessible)
If you are interested in this Inventory Specialist role, apply online today, or call 720-405-5222 to speak to someone right away.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Aurora team. I love being able to find the right fit for clients and candidates. The best part of my job is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!