Receptionist | Global Online Retailer
Posted November 8, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 7:20am - 6:05pm
Are you looking for a customer service opportunity with a growing organization?
A local non-profit organization who supports administrative roles for a renowned online retailer is looking to add Receptionists to their growing team!
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity that offers exceptional training, opportunities for growth and excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
- Greet and check in visitors, provide badges
- Print daily interview schedule and check in interview candidates
- Responsible for updating general informational posters in common areas
- Make sure the lobby is clean and organized
- Support special meetings
If you are professional, friendly and outgoing, and want to be a part of an amazing organization, then this is the job for you!
- This position requires full open availability from 7:20am-6:05pm.
- Downtown Seattle
- Orca card provided on day 1!
- Minimum 1 year of customer service, call center, or admin support role
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Proficient in Windows, MS Excel, MS Outlook
Are you interested in this Receptionist position? Apply today or call 206-453-2852 to connect with a recruiter today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist with the Seattle TERRA team. I love to help both candidates and clients find the right fit. The best part of this job is getting to meet and learn from people with a variety of experiences and backgrounds. Every day brings something new!