Receptionist | Great Benefits
Posted July 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, Monday - Friday 7:30am - 6pm
Are you looking for a customer service opportunity with a growing organization?
A local non-profit organization that supports the Corporate Administrative Support Department for a renowned online retailer is looking to add Receptionists to their growing team!
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity that offers exceptional training, opportunities for growth and excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
- Greet and check in visitors, provide badges
- Print daily interview schedule and check in interview candidates
- Responsible for updating general informational posters in common areas
- Making sure the lobby is clean and organized
- Support special meetings
If you are professional, friendly and outgoing, and want to be a part of an amazing organization, then this is the job for you!
- Full open availability from 7:20am-6:05pm is required.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service, call center, admin support role
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Proficient in Windows, MS Excel, MS Outlook
Location: Downtown Seattle, Orca card provided on day 1!
Are you interested in this Receptionist position? Apply today or call 206-453-2852 to connect with a recruiter today!Apply
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist with the Seattle TERRA team. I love to help both candidates and clients find the right fit. The best part of this job is getting to meet and learn from people with a variety of experiences and backgrounds. Every day brings something new!