Aerospace Production Associate
Posted January 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day and Swing Shift Available
Get your foot in the door of the aerospace industry in this full-time, temp-to-hire Aerospace Production Associate job! They make the material that both exterior and interior parts of planes are made from- so if you've been on a plane in the last several years, you've seen their work. They have positions available on the Production Team that you could be perfect for!
This is an entry-level position with an international aerospace manufacturing company that offers paid, on-the-job training and multiple schedule options.
No experience required!
Aerospace Production Associate Job Duties:
- Pull material from storage
- Cut materials to correct size using machine
- Operate press machine
- Perform layup process - stacking material in a detailed order
- Record process used on each work order
- Lift, move and palletize large parts
You will be successful in this role if you are eager to learn and enjoy being active on the job.
- Day shift: Monday - Friday 6am - 2:30pm
- Swing shift: Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Peak Season Schedules with Overtime included:
- Day shift: Monday - Saturday 6:00am - 4:30pm
- Swing shift: Monday - Saturday 2:00pm - 1030pm
- All Shifts must be flexible to working overtime during peak season and available to work Saturdays when needed
Aerospace Production Associate Requirements:
- Ability to stand, bend, and crouch for 10+ hours a day
- Basic math skills
- Ability to follow written and spoken instructions
- Comfortable lifting up 50 pounds throughout the day
- Comfortable making repetitive hand and wrist motion
Pay: $17.00/hour for Day Shift, $17.75/hour for Swing Shift
Benefits once hired by the employer:
Location: Marysville, WA (On the bus line)
Interested in this Aerospace Production Associate role? Apply online or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone on our team today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. My favorite thing about being a Recruiter is helping people change their lives for the better! It is also satisfying to help my clients prosper by finding them great talent.