Warehouse | Entry Level | Gain Skills
Posted December 22, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:30pm - 4:00pm
Looking to get your foot in the door in a warehouse job? We have a full-time, temp-to-hire job that offers a great schedule, a steady paycheck, job stability, great work-life balance, and an amazing company culture!
A leading Manufacturer of truck and automotive parts is looking to add a Warehouse worker to their warehouse team.
Great opportunity for someone with one year or more warehouse experience! You will get a chance to learn and expand your skill set supporting both Shipping & Receiving Departments in a full cycle warehouse job.
Warehouse Job Duties:
- Receiving product, unpacking and stocking items in the warehouse
- Inventory control, basic data computer entry and use RF Scanner
- Wrapping pallets, printing product labels
- Staging product for customer pick up.
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 7:30am – 4:00pm *Expect to work 2 Saturday's a month on overtime as well.
Warehouse Job Requirements:
- Able to work full time & overtime as required/needed
- Able to lift up to 50lbs as needed repetitively throughout the shift
- At least 1year of previous general labor, warehouse, production, or manufacturing experience preferred
- Reliable transportation to get you to and from work
This Job Offers:
- Medical/Dental Benefits when hired on
- Long-term opportunity to grow with this company.
Great company culture that has fun with company BBQ’s,
holiday parties, and other events
Annual stipend for work safety shoes once converted
Free training & certification on forklift
Location: Auburn, WA – This position isn’t bus accessible so you will need reliable transportation.
Interested in this Warehouse role? Apply online today or call 253.353.7700 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am an Onsite Supervisor for TERRA’s Tacoma team. I believe the right job can change a person’s life. I love connecting local people and a thriving business with new opportunities to shine! My favorite part of my job giving people a chance to change their lives for the better and helping them create their success story.