Entry Level Fabricator | Swing Shift
Posted December 22, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 2:30pm - 10:00pm
Full-time, temp-to-hire opening on the Swing Shift for an Entry Level Fabricator with this cutting-edge manufacturing company.
Great opportunity for you to learn a trade skill while working for a great company where you will have steady hours, weekly pay, and great benefits when hired on!
Entry Level Fabricator Duties:
- Packaging and labeling products
- Measuring materials
- Basic assembly of plastic products
- Other general labor duties as needed
If you love the idea of creating safer workplaces and learning new things this may be the job for you!
- Swing Shift: 2:30pm - 10:00pm
Entry Level Fabricator Requirements:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good dexterity
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs consistently
What is great about this job:
- Set schedule with weekends off
- 8 hours shifts
- Stable work environment and friendly company culture
- Great benefits once hired including generous PTO plan
Location: Fife - bus accessible on certain shifts
Apply today for this Entry Level Fabricator position, or call 253.353.7700 to connect with a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love having the opportunity to change people’s lives by matching clients with the perfect candidates. The best part of my job as a Recruiter is giving so many talented people a chance to shine and find a job where they will flourish!