Senior Executive Assistant
Posted January 14, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
If you have 10+ years of experience providing administrative support to a CEO and other C-level executives, this exciting and challenging direct hire role could be the perfect next career step for you!
An innovative, rapidly growing Seattle company is seeking a professional Senior Executive Assistant to join their team. .
This company manufactures medical devices and develops technologies that ensure higher accuracy in diagnostic testing results. The leaders of this firm are credited with more than 50 patents - and they're still innovating - which has led to tremendous growth and lots of potential for more!
The Senior Executive Assistant will work directly with the CEO and senior leadership team in managing complex schedules, coordinating meeting logistics and materials, composing/editing business correspondence and reports, and overseeing special projects.
Senior Executive Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Manage high-volume calendars for executive team, anticipating and proactively responding to schedule conflicts
- Coordinate travel logistics and expense reconciliations for executive team and Board of Directors
- Schedule and coordinate arrangements and materials for Board meetings, leadership meetings and company events
- Compose, proofread and edit communications, presentations and reports
- Represent company leadership to internal and external customers, including at occasional off-site events
You'll be successful here if you're seeking an Executive Assistant role that allows you to partner directly with key members of the leadership team and impact overall company operations and employee experience.
Location: Seattle (Lower Queen Anne area) - the Senior Executive Assistant will work on-site most days
Senior Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- 10+ years executive level administrative experience supporting CEO (recent)
- Advanced computer proficiency and skill working with MS Office Suite
- Track record of success maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion in business communications
- Experience coordinating travel logistics and reconciling expenses for multiple executives
- Previous experience working with IPO preparations or in a publicly traded company
It's a BIG plus if you have:
- Experience in the medical device industry or other highly regulated industry
- Familiarity working with Board of Directors and Board of Advisors
- Notary Public license
Compensation: $90K - $95K plus benefits
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Employee Stock options
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Continued Learning & Education Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Free healthy snacks and coffee
If you're intrigued by this exciting Senior Executive Assistant opportunity, apply today! Or call 206-453-2852 and ask for Patty!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Staffing Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!