Warehouse Associate | $20/hr | Weekends Off
Posted January 24, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F, 12:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with an incredible employee-focused company where hard work is rewarded? This Warehouse Associate opportunity may be the perfect fit for you!
This Regional Electrical Distributor was founded in Colorado and currently has employees that have worked there for over 30 years—including the branch manager! The best part? They want you to join their team!
This is an opportunity to join an incredible team with easy-work that will also allow you to learn and grow with a company that has limitless growing potential if desired.
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Order select product for specific customer orders in a timely manner
- Use RF Scanner properly to execute order selecting duties
- Cross-train and learn other duties as needed such as shipping, receiving, wiring cutting, and driving a forklift
- General warehouse cleanliness and organization
If you are a team player and have the willingness to learn new things, this is the job for you!
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 12:30 PM- 9:00 PM
Warehouse Associate Job Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Ability to complete tasks assigned and willingness to learn
- Ability to be a stand, bend, and twist for the full length of your shift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds independently
Pay: $20/hr, options for pay increases upon proving reliability
- Upon conversion: health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and competitive PTO package
- You will get paid EVERY Friday!
- Casual/fun environment with a supportive close-knit team
- Unlimited opportunities for growth and development if desired
Location: Broomfield, CO. Not Bus Accessible.
If you would like to hear more about this Warehouse Associate opportunity please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. I love meeting new candidates every day, learning what their goals are for their career, and finding the right fit for their needs. The true gift is giving so many great and talented people a chance to shine!