Posted January 25, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday 4:00pm - 2:30am
This is a rare opportunity to work for an award-winning electronics manufacturer in Everett! They are currently looking for a Process Technician. They are looking for someone that has 2-3 years SMT machine experience to add to their thriving team.
This electronics manufacturer is considered essential during this time as they are helping the cause and producing ventilators. They have won the award for "Best Workplace" and have a strong dedication to customer service. They service industries such as medical, aerospace, military and more!
As the Process Technician, you would be performing basic tests and experiments for process engineering along with recommending corrective action for any decencies.
Process Technician Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the design, development, and implementation of methods, policies and procedures
- Follow proper Electro State Discharge (ESD) procedures
- Collect and analyze data
- Work with a customer's personnel on issues related to their product's design quality
- Interpret and explain work instructions, specifications, and the use of manufacturing equipment, tools, fixtures, and jigs, etc
Process Technician Requirements:
- Knowledge of IPC 600 or IPC 610
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Advanced Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint etc)
- Identification of component types, both through-hole and surface mount (capacitors, diodes, relays, crystals, etc)
- MUST have 3 years of SMT Operation or Technician experience
- Ability to work well with a team and communicate with fellow engineers about that evening's work
Pay: Up to $28/hour depending on experience
Schedule: Monday - Thursday 4:00pm - 2:30am (3 day weekends!) During the first 2-4 weeks of training, you will be on day shift.
If you're interested in this Process Technician role, apply online today! Or call 206-453-2852 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!