Production Builder | Overtime | Benefits
Posted January 18, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday to Friday 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM with Overtime!
Looking for a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity with a great company that offers competitive pay, amazing benefits, and lots of opportunities for growth? How would you like a $1000 signing-on bonus?
A local building materials company is looking for a Production Builder to join their team making beautiful custom doors! This company produces interior and exterior doors for the 4 largest contractors in the region! Learn a skilled trade and build beautiful products!
Perfect for someone who enjoys physical work or has production experience who wants to work in a hands-on learning environment where they have the opportunity to develop skills and grow quickly!
As a Production Builder, you’ll be part of a company that cares deeply about employee satisfaction and growth. You will get lots of appreciation for your hard work!
Production Builder Job Duties:
- Use saws, power tools, sanders
- Measuring, cutting
- Picking pulling orders, loading/ unloading
- Various assembly work
You will be successful in this role if you love being active on the job and working on a close-knit and upbeat team.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm then OT!
- overtime is offered daily!
Production Builder Requirements:
- 1 year of experience working in a physical hands-on job
- Ability to lift 80+lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to read a ruler/ measuring
Pay: Up to $22.00/hour DOE - Also offering a $1000 signing-on bonus upon hire!
Benefits Upon Hire:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- PTO (to be earned 1 every 4 months / after a year= 8 days /after 2 yrs =13 days / 10 yrs = 18 days)
- Paid holidays
- Pre-tax 401K program
- Short term disability
- $50,000 life insurance policy to all employees
- Monthly employee appreciation luncheon
- Drawing to be entered for a monthly giveaway - Birthday celebrations, and a $10 gift card for all employees
- Fun around holidays, including Easter, Christmas, Halloween, St. Patrick’s Day, and more! -
- Safety incentive program. After 100 days of no accidents, employees celebrate with a party!
Why Apply? - All the Benefits Above!
- Gain experience with a growing company
- Build a career
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Staff that truly values each employee
- Get paid weekly (Pay day is every Friday)
- OT Available
Location: Everett, WA (on the bus line)
If you are interested in this Production Builder role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak with someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.