Clinical Research Coordinator
Posted January 12, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Do you have experience in a private clinical research setting and are looking for a new Direct Hire opportunity?
A local clinical research company in Redmond is now
hiring Clinical Research Coordinators and they offer full-time hours, and great benefits upon
In this role you will have the opportunity lead a team of research assistants in a variety of different studies. This company works with major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
Clinical Research Coordinator Job Duties:
- Maintain and update tenant, vendor, employee databases.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with insurance requirements among tenants, contractors, vendors and suppliers.
- Establish the new tenant welcome and orientation program as directed by the Property Managers.
- Schedule move ins/outs for tenants; plan and execute tenant events.
If you have an analytical mind and high attention to detail this could be a great fit for you!
Schedule: Monday-Friday – 8:00am-5:00pm
Clinical Research Coordinator Requirements:
- Clinical skills; nursing license or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year as a research coordinator in a private research setting
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with the Code of Federal Regulations as they pertain to human subject protection
- Strong computer skills
Compensation: up to $45/hour DOE + great employee benefits upon hire
Location: Bellevue, WA
If you are interested in the Clinical Research Coordinator position, apply now or call us at 425-822-2929 to connect with our team today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!