Entry Level Asembly
Posted January 24, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday: 6:00am-2:30pm
Full-time, long term Entry Level Assembly position with a growing manufacturing company that specializes in cutting-edge technology.
This entry level position offers job stability, weekly pay, great benefits, and lots of opportunities for growth!
You will be working for a growing company that fosters a welcoming and inclusive company culture with a laidback work environment.
No experience or interview needed - you will receive paid, on the job training and they want you to start right away!
Entry Level Assembly Job Duties:
- Setting up assembly stations and machines before operation
- Operating a variety of machinery – training provided!
- Inspecting unassembled and assembled parts for quality using measurement instruments
- Recording production information for orders
- Day: Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm
Pay: $18 an hour
Entry Level Assembly Benefits:
- Full benefits upon permanent hire including:
- Health insurance with paid premiums
- Three weeks PTO
- End of year bonuses!
- Full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity that offers a reliable schedule
- Paid, on the job training
- Get paid every Friday
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Monday-Friday schedule with weekends off
- Growing company that offers stable employment
Location: Wilsonville, OR
If you are interested in this Entry Level Assembly job, apply now or call 503-946-3874 to connect with our team today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love to help candidates find the right job, from a temporary position, to a long term career in their dream field. I take pride in connecting amazing candidates with fantastic local companies!