Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day
Full-time, Temp to Hire opportunity as an Shop Helper at a woodshop at a design and fabrication company!
This position offers stable hours, Overtime available, competitive pay, and no interview is required.
As a Shop Helper you will have guaranteed hours, regular opportunity for overtime and hands on training from a supportive team of leaders.
Not only will you be able to create and build cool stuff, but you will also be able to make a difference in people's lives because you will be helping to build homes and kitchenettes for the displaced community.
What you will be doing a Shop Helper
- Following blue prints to assemble different projects
- Operate a variety of power tools daily
- Use measurement devices like rules and tape measurers
- Practice saw operation of table saws.
Benefits of the Shop Helper
- Paid on the job training
- Competitive pay
- No weekends
- Overtime is optional, never mandatory
- Paid every Friday!
Requirements for the Shop Helper
- Able to work independently
- Stand for duration of shift
- Experience with hand tools/ power tools
Pay: $18-23/hr. depending on shift and experience.
- Day: 6am-2:30pm (Monday-Friday)
- Swing: 2pm-10:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Location: NW Industrial Portland
To be considered for this Shop Helper position call 503-946-3874 to hear more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love helping people find their perfect fit! The best part of my job is being able to meet and talk to all the great talented candidates.