Posted January 28, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday
An award winning Seattle based computer technology and coding school is looking to add an Accountant to their team.
Since opening their doors nearly a decade ago, this school has helped over a thousand students expand their technology skills and find new career opportunities working with some of the best world class tech companies.
As an Accountant working with this organization, you would have fantastic opportunities for career development. You would work directly with the VP of Finance and Senior Accountant to round out their accounting team. This is a rare opportunity to get in from the ground up with this growing organization.
As an Accountant your responsibilities could include:
- Accounts Receivable: Invoice management & collections
- Confirming and certifying student loans with lenders and government benefit programs
- Communicating with customers regarding account balances
- Assisting Senior Accountant with tax filing, month end close and year end tasks
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Proficiency working with QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and Salesforce
- Strong customer service communication skills
- Comfortable working independently on multiple projects at once
Schedule: Monday thru Friday
Location: SeattleIf you are interested about learning more about this Accountant role, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak with a recruiter today!
Job Is Filled
Search more jobs
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Seattle Team. I love helping people reach their full potential and celebrating with them when we find that right fit together! My favorite part about working as a recruiter is getting to know so many different types of work and having the opportunity to connect people with amazing jobs that they never even knew were available to them.