Posted January 27, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Thursday 4:00pm - 2:30am
If you are looking for a warehouse opportunity that offers great benefits, competitive pay, full-time hours, and a positive work environment this may be a perfect for you!
A nationwide manufacturing distributor of parts for cars and light duty trucks is looking to add an entry-level Warehouse Associate to their growing team in this temp-to-hire position!
This is a great opportunity to build your career on a hardworking, self-motivated, and enthusiastic team!
You will be working in a fun work environment where they host summer BBQs, Friday treats, and a Thanksgiving Luncheon plus other activities!
Warehouse Associate Job duties:
- Pull merchandise according to part number and quantity needed with extreme attention to detail
- Sorting, labeling and packaging
- Monitor inventory and quality control of products
- Palletizing, shrink wrapping, and banding pallets of product
You will be successful in this role if you are enthusiastic, hardworking, and are looking for a company that you can stay and grow with!
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 4:00pm - 2:30am
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- A positive attitude that loves working on a team!
- Able to lift 50lbs throughout the day
- Able to twist, bend, squat, push, and pull
- Able to be on feet 10 hours/day
Pay: $17/hour +
Benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401 k with Company Match
- PTO/Vacation & Holiday Pay
Location: Everett (bus accessible)If you are interested in this entry level Warehouse Associate position, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!