Recruiter | Account Manager
Posted January 5, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 8am to 5pm, Monday - Friday
If you looking to take your customer service or sales leadership experience in a new direction, we’re growing and adding a recruiter to our Vancouver team!
experience in recruiting is not required—we will show you how to be successful
using our proven systems and some of the best training in the industry.
Competitive pay with monthly bonuses, ability to work with a highly supportive team and receive training and development from senior leadership.
You will have the ability to make a difference by building relationships and creating success stories for both clients and job seekers.
About the Opportunity:
- As a Recruiter, you will be working with clients and job-seekers to create a successful match.
- Sales to both current and prospective client companies
- Achieving both individual and team goals
If you have a passion for people, the drive and determination to make good things happen as well as strong customer service or account management, this recruiter opportunity could be a good fit for you.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Proven track record of success and leadership in customer service, sales, or recruiting
- A desire to help others be successful
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A commitment to providing exceptional service
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Recruiter Pay: $61,000/year + monthly bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Monthly bonuses for all employees
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid time off for community service
- 3 weeks of PTO first year (with 1 week front loaded)
- Paid parental leave
- Birthday PTO day
Office Location: Vancouver, WA - Near 205 Bridge
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple--Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work we do is literally changing lives.
Interested Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you. Please give us a call at 360.713.9200 and ask for Samantha.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Branch Manager of the TERRA Vancouver team. I love that my position allows me to meet so many of the talented individuals who make Portland incredible. I thrive on people interactions and being able to match the right candidate to the right client. When I’m not in the office, you can find me being a true outdoor Oregonian: hiking or backpacking with my husband and my dogs, Nitro and Titus!