Warehouse Driver | Full-time | $21-24/hr
Posted January 12, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Tue-Sat 8:30am - 5:00pm
A high-end furniture company in Bellevue has a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity to join their team as a Warehouse Driver.
This is a family-owned business, known for having a great culture and they offer stable hours, bonus programs,
and great employee benefits!
They want to see you be successful and offer opportunities for advancement - many of the employees
have stayed there for several years and they have very little turnover!
Warehouse Driver Job Duties:
- Preform local deliveries and warehouse work
- Help stage furniture in the showroom
- Provide excellent customer service in residential settings
- Assist with project inspection, assembly, and loading of product
- Drive a 24’ box truck
You will be successful in this role if you enjoy being active on the job and have a friendly and professional attitude!
- Tuesday – Saturday 8:30am -5pm
Warehouse Driver Requirements:
- Previous warehouse or driving experience
- Able to lift/carry heavy items (up to 300 lbs.) with the assistance of a team member.
- Have a valid driver’s license can drive a 24’ box truck
- Professional and friendly attitude
Pay: $21-24/hr DOE
Reasons to Apply:
- They offer employee benefits after a probationary period such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, life insurance, PTO, and paid holidays!
- There are opportunities to advance to Driver or Supervisor position
- Consistent schedule, and bonus programs
Location: Bellevue WA
To hear more about this Warehouse Driver opportunity, apply or call (206) 453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter for the Kirkland Team, I am passionate about connecting candidates with their dream job. The best part of my job is building relationships with candidates and seeing them thrive in their careers!