Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 6a-230p
Full-time, temp to hire position working as a Machine Operator for a company who directly supports the aerospace industry.
This company is located in Beaverton. For over 60 years they have designed and built their tools for companies across the US. They pride themselves on their quality and ability to take care of their customers.
This is a great opportunity to work with a team who is willing to train you to be successful. Many of the employees have been there for at least 10 years or more! Plus, you'll have a little variety throughout your day while you help with different machines.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Load parts and materials into machinery
- Learn to operate a variety of different machines
- Follow blueprints and customer specifications to ensure product meets quality expectations
- Use measuring tools like calipers and micrometers
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a machine shop or manufacturing environment
- Experience reading blueprints
- Ability to regularly lift or carry 25lbs with or without restrictions
- Hands on training
- Consistent schedule
- Benefits upon conversion to a permanent employee
- Medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with matching
Pay: $20-25/hr depending on experience
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Machine Operator position sounds like a great fit for you, apply
now or call 503-946-3874 to talk with someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Beaverton team. Building relationships and finding the perfect match between the client and the candidate makes me so happy. When I’m not at work, I’m spending time with my wonderful husband and daughter.