Entry Level Office Mover
Posted January 24, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, Day Shift 7:00AM - 3:30PM
Are you looking for a position that offers weekly pay, a team-oriented environment, and a great work-life balance? If so, then this position may be perfect for you!
A company that helps move offices for some of the largest, coolest companies in Oregon has openings on their team for Entry Level Office Movers.
This employer is THC friendly!
They even offer a $500 sign-on bonus and lots of opportunity for overtime if you are looking to make some extra cash!
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work in a laid-back environment where you will have variety in your day, and where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Entry Level Office Mover Job Duties:
- Moving a variety of furniture and other materials between locations
- Setting up offices and assembling furniture as needed
- Working in the warehouse to stage and put away various items
You will be successful in this role if you love an active work environment and work well on a team.
- Monday – Friday 7:00am-3:30pm (hours may vary depending on how long the move takes)
Entry Level Office Mover Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Comfortable using a variety of different tools
- $500 sign on bonus! You will receive $200 after your first 30 days and another $300 after 90 days!
Why work for this company:
- They have a great team environment
- You will get to work at cool worksites and might even run into some athletes!
- Weekly pay
- Regular opportunities for overtime
- This company is located in Hillsboro, but the worksite is in Beaverton - you will need to be able to get to both
If you are interested in this Entry Level Office Mover role, apply now or call us at 503-946-3874 to speak with a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love helping people find their perfect fit! The best part of my job is being able to meet and talk to all the great talented candidates.