Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Day Shift
Get your foot in the door with a growing company that offers competitive wages, great benefits, and plenty of opportunity for growth!
This is a Direct Hire opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer of trailers and equipment as their Manufacturing Lead.
This company invests in their employees and will set you up for success. You will become an expert in all areas of the manufacturing areas and use that knowledge to train and develop your team.
Manufacturing Lead Responsibilities:
- Lead and train a team of 3-5 employees
- Assist with the assembly of trailers using hand and power tools
- Coordinate and execute daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Build training plans and reporting progress to the Manager
- Operate a sit-down forklift
You will be successful in this role if you are able to meet goals and have strong leadership skills!
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 6am-4:30pm with overtime worked as needed
Manufacturing Lead Requirements
- 6 months lead experience
- Comfortable with hand and power tools
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months forklift experience
- Able to lift 75lbs
Pay: $22 - $28/hr. DOE
Benefits available immediately:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance options available
- Tuition assistance programs
- Paid holidays
- 401k with company match
Apply now if you are interested in this Manufacturing Lead position. Or call 503.946.3874 to talk to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Vancouver Team. I love working with a variety of people from different backgrounds and experiences, learning about their passions and matching them to the perfect job!