Machine Shop Fabricator
Posted January 6, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Thursday 12:30pm-11:00pm
This is a long-term, full-time opportunity to work as a Machine Shop Fabricator with a local manufacturing company, in Tualatin.
As an essential business they provide job stability, and growth potential. This company designs and manufactures tables and stands used in the semiconductor fabrication process.
This company offers paid training, a relaxed work environment, and guaranteed overtime opportunities.
Hands on training in metal fabrication and MIG welding.
What you will be doing as a Machine Shop Fabricator:
- Working with a team to assemble metal structures
- Follow diagrams and written instruction
- Using hand and power tools
- Quality checking finished metal parts
Requirements for the Machine Shop Fabricator:
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs throughout your shift
- Comfortable using hand and power tools
- Swing: Monday-Thursday 12:30pm-11pm
- Full benefits upon permanent hire:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k contribution and match
- Get paid EVERY Friday
- Opportunity for advancement in your career!
- Great company culture and employee appreciation events
Pay: $20-$23/ hour DOE
Location: Tualatin, OR
If you are interested in this Machine Shop Fabricator position, apply today or call 503-946-3874 to talk to a recruiter today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am the Staffing Manager for the TERRA Beaverton team. I love to help candidates find the right job, from a temporary position, to a long term career in their dream field. I take pride in connecting amazing candidates with fantastic local companies!