Posted January 6, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, 4:00pm - 4:00pm
Immediate full-time, temp-to-hire, day shift job opportunity with steady hours and weekly pay.
Waste Management, a leader in recycling and disposal solutions, is looking to add a Recycling Sorter to its team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company that takes care of its employees, provides a safe working environment, and embraces culture and diversity in the workplace.
No experience necessary to be part of this team! This is an entry-level position.
All you need is a desire to learn and jump right in! AND you can start immediately after orientation!
Recycling Sorter Job Duties include:
- Frequent reaching, turning and grasping
- Sorting recycled material as it comes down a conveyor belt
In addition to personal safety you can expect to following procedures/requirements related to COVID-19 prevention:
- Masks required for unvaccinated employees
- Gloves provided
- Practicing 6 Feet Social Distancing Throughout Facility
- 5:00am - 3:30pm, Wednesday thru Saturday
- 5:00am - 3:30pm, Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Recycling Sorter Requirements:
- Steel-toed boots (Available for purchase in the Terra Staffing Group office)
- Reliable transportation (not bus accessible)
- ability to transfer to hundreds of Waste Management location nationwide
Location: Port of Tacoma
Transportation: This location is not bus accessible
Apply online to this Entry Level Recycling Sorter position today! Or feel free to apply by texting or calling 253-353-7000. We look forward to speaking with you!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the Tacoma team. My favorite part of my job is seeing a candidate go full circle: from interviewing, to going through the hiring process, to loving their new job. I enjoy working with my team each day and helping people find jobs that they enjoy.