Recruitment Coordinator | Up To $25/hour
Posted January 6, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 4:00pm - 4:00pm
Do you have customer service, sales or recruitment experience and are looking for a new opportunity? If so, you might be a great fit for a position with a local clinical research company in Redmond. They are hiring a Recruitment Coordinator and the positions offers full-time hours, and great benefits upon hire.
In this role you will manage the recruitment, enrollment and positive experience of participants in a variety of ongoing clinical trials. You will be reaching out via phone calls, emails, social media, and networking. You will also coordinate participant visits and manage participant scheduling and overall experience in our outpatient clinic. You will have a tremendous impact on the success of the studies as well as with the patients.
Recruitment Coordinator Job Duties:
- Utilize calling, texting and emailing to continuously recruit from the existing participant database
- Develop strategies for new participant acquisition through community outreach, social media, presentations at community functions, health fairs, etc.
- Collaborates with Clinical Research Coordinators to understand ongoing study enrollment criteria.
- Interviews prospective candidates explaining side effects, benefits, qualifications and patient compensation
- Ensures a positive experience for study participants by building rapport and following-up on visits
If you are dynamic, sociable and have worked in a high paced, fast moving environment, this could be a great fit for you!
Schedule: Monday-Friday – 8:00am-5:00pm
Recruitment Coordinator Requirements:
- Previous work experience in one of the following areas: customer service, sales, marketing or recruitment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
Compensation: up to $25/hour DOE + great employee benefits upon hire
Location: Bellevue, WA
If you are interested in the Recruitment Coordinator position, apply now or call us at 425-822-2929 to learn more.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Kirkland team. I love that I get to meet such a variety of candidates with unique skills and abilities and that I get to help them be the obvious choice for potential employers. The constant piecing together of the puzzle is such an exciting and rewarding challenge!