Assembler | $20/hour | Paid Training
Posted January 7, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 7am-3pm
Do you love working with your hands and getting the job done right? Are you looking for paid training in a stable field? A local manufacturer of ball bearings, fans and other components is looking for an Assembler to help out their team.
This is a great, entry-level position where you can learn about the assembly process and grow your skills!
This is a full-time temp to hire position on the day shift.
- Read and interpret documents such as drawings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Load balls and take internal clearance measurements
- Perform part marking as required with chemical or laser etching equipment
- Use calipers and micrometers
- Perform basic math including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- High School Diploma
- High attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
- A willingness to learn and help
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday: 7am-3pm
Location: Preston, WA (just past Issaquah)
If you're interested in this Assembly role, apply today! Or call Tasha at (425) 822-2929 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
They were prompt and gave regular updates if issues were not resolved right away.