Entry Level Quality Technician | Pick Your Schedule
Posted January 17, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 3pm-11pm
Are you looking for a fun role where your day-to-day tasks will include doing cool experiments to bend, break, and smash metal for testing purposes? This Entry Level Quality Technician position might be the perfect fit for you.
A manufacturing company in Milwaukie is now hiring and they offer job stability, weekly pay and a flexible schedule!
This is a great opportunity to build your technical skillset and work in a laid-back environment.
No previous testing experience needed - paid, on-the-job training is provided!
Entry Level Quality Technician Duties:
- Machine Operation
- Testing of metal parts using various compounds
- Data entry and record keeping
- Grinding or cutting metal for testing purposes
You will enjoy this role if you are eager to learn and would like to move into something less physical.
- Day Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm or
- Swing Shift: 3:00pm-11:30pm
Entry Level Quality Technician Requirements:
- Experience using micrometers, gauges, and calipers preferred
- Comfort with recording test results on a computer
- Ability to work on your feet for up to 8 hours a day
- Generous benefits upon permanent hire
- Weekly pay
- Stable schedule with weekends off
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Does this Entry Level Quality Technician position sound like a good fit for you? Please apply, or call 503-946-3874 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Clackamas team. I’m excited to bring the right client and candidate together. Every day is different but the best part of my job is being able to give everyone a chance to shine in their role!