Health And Safety Manager
Posted January 7, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Day
This is an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Manager to join a leading manufacturer of
nutritional and health-building products. With a strong commitment to health and safety, a passion for sustainability, and a mission to enhance the well-being of their customers, they have grown to be one of the largest manufacturers of natural supplements in North America and one of the only nutritional supplement companies to have their own organic farms, labs, research and production facilities.
In this Health and Safety Manager role, you would collaborate with departments to implement and manage an effective Health & Safety Program that promotes a safe and healthy working environment.
Health and Safety Manager Responsibilities Include:
• Continuous Improvement of the Health & Safety Program.
• Work with management and operational personnel to ensure safety liabilities and issues are identified, reported, and managed
• Create, coordinate, and deliver the education and training for health and safety
• Participate in development of safety goals, objectives, and metrics
• Oversight and management of all workplace injury claims
• Develop specific strategies to implement and manage a comprehensive and proactive Health & Safety Program and Injury Management Program
• Lead and guide the Joint Occupational Health & Safety Committee, provide feedback and guidance on Health & Safety Program and culture improvement
Health and Safety Manager Desired Qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years in a Health & Safety role
• Knowledge of state and federal safety & health legislation
• Experience with Labor and Industries Workers Compensation
• Ability to effectively coach, train, and educate others
Pay: $90k - $110k DOE
Medical, Dental, Vision
Flexible Spending Account
Continuing Education Reimbursement
401k plus match
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or call Raquel Collins at 206-384-4558.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The way they responded to my resume was excellent. Also, the way they keep checking up with their staff to see how they are doing is a great deal.