Administrative Assistant | Bonuses | Health Insurance
Posted January 10, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Are you an experienced administrative assistant looking to join a stable and growing team? If so, we have a full-time, direct-hire opportunity that provides job stability, competitive pay, and great benefits!
A local Land Development company is hiring an Administrative Assistant to add to their Bothell location team! In this opportunity you will get to work with one of America's premier builders. You will get to learn new skills with their on the job specialized training in the world of real estate and construction.
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Assist with preparing letters, plans, and inputting information into a spreadsheet
- Prepare and/or review documents and contracts
- Accounts payable and budget tracking
- Assist with preparation of HOA documents and turnovers (you will be trained in this area)
You will be successful in this Administrative Assistant role if you are a motivated self-starter, who thrives working independently to meet deadlines and accomplish goals!
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- 2+ years in a professional office setting in an administrative/support role
- Strong MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- AP/accounting experience strongly desired
- HOA and escrow and title knowledge review strongly desired
- Industry (construction, real estate, flooring, etc.) experience or knowledge preferred
Salary: $45-58k depending on experience, plus an annual bonus!
- Bonus structure up to $6,000 annually, paid out quarterly
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan + generous company match after 6 months of employment
- Mon-Fri schedule – No weekends!
- Opportunity to grow in a career within the company that loves to promote from within!
Location: Bothell, WA
If you are interested in this Administrative Assistant role hiring immediately, APPLY today or call Tasha at 425-822-2929!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Senior Recruiter with the TERRA Kirkland Team, I have the pleasure of connecting great companies with job seekers every day! I truly believe there is no problem that cannot be solved with proper communication, and will preserver until I find a way. The best part of my job is that I get to learn something new every day!