Machine Operator | Day Shift | $16
Posted January 10, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-Th 5:30a-2:30p and Fri 5:30a-11:30a
If you are a fan of all things golf, this opportunity is your hole in one! Monday - Friday schedule with weekends off, paid training, team-work environment and an opportunity to make customized products for golf fans like you!
This is a full-time temp to hire opportunity available immediately offering weekly pay!
A growing manufacturing company in Mesa is looking to add a Machine Operator to their production team. This company is known for their specialty golf grips for clients all over the world! This is a wonderful, family-owned company to work for. They believe in rewarding their employees with monthly incentives and great benefits once converted.
In This Machine Operator Role, You Will Be
- Operating an injection mold machine to manufacture product
- Communicating with supervisor on any product flaws
- Serve as a back up in a variety of production areas including; paint, wiping, QC, and shipping as needed.
This is a great fit for someone who wants to stay busy and learn multiple processes of production!
Machine Operator Schedule Available:
- 1st Shift: Monday-Thursday 5:30am-2:30pm and Friday 5:30a-11:30am
Machine Operator Qualifications:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Prior machine operating experience is a plus!
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to carry up to 25 lbs. on a repetitive basis
Pay: $16+/hr Once you are converted over you will receive a performance review for a pay increase!
Ready to put your Machine Operator skills to the test? Join a great team! Apply now or call Sarah at 480-739-9321 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Mesa team. I enjoy building long-lasting relationships with clients and employees. I look forward to creating success stories and finding the right fit for employees!