Call Center Representative
Posted January 10, 2022
Full-time, Temporary, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Please note: Though the work itself is remote, this contract job does require you be a WA State resident.
Do you have 1+ year of call center experience and are looking to apply that experience to a great non-profit organization that supports home care workers? Are you also looking for a remote opportunity? Then we have a perfect opportunity for you!
This prominent non-profit organization is looking to add Remote Call Center Representatives supporting the learning delivery team with a one month project.
This full time, temporary opportunity offers weekly pay and is looking to start January 24th!
This temporary project is anticipated to last through February 28th, 2022 but has the potential of being extended further.
Remote Call Center Representative duties include:
- Serve as the first point of customer contact for the Learning Delivery Team.
- Field inbound calls and voicemails supporting with enrollment and processing queries through Salesforce.
- Utilize multiple reporting tools to research and document learner's enrollment status and progress.
- Resolve customer issues and/or escalate as needed.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
- 1+ years of previous call center experience.
- 1+ years of Salesforce (or similar software program) experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Excel.
- High level of attention to detail with data entry/management.
If you are interested in this remote Call Center Representative, apply now or call 206.405.3300 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Seattle Team. I love helping people reach their full potential and celebrating with them when we find that right fit together! My favorite part about working as a recruiter is getting to know so many different types of work and having the opportunity to connect people with amazing jobs that they never even knew where available to them.