E-Commerce Order Management Coordinator I $23/hr
Posted January 27, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Please note: This job requires you to be local to the Seattle area.Do you have experience working as an E-Commerce Order Management Coordinator for a distribution company?
A thriving and fast-growing company that distributes smart, wireless vacuums and appliances is looking to add a skilled E-Commerce Order Management Coordinator to their team!
This a full time, temporary-to-hire position, and a terrific opportunity to be an essential part of a rapidly growing team.
E-Commerce Order Management Coordinator
- Place purchase orders with 3PL partners and monitor for on-time delivery status.
- Monitor outbound orders and provide daily reports on scheduled delivery to retail and end consumers
- Communicate daily with 3PL partners to coordinate receipt of inbound goods.
- Report inventory levels at the 3PL facilities.
- Respond to customer service inquiries to ensure client satisfaction.
- Update product master data files
You will be successful in this role if you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences and work well with cross-functional teams.
E-Commerce Order Management Coordinator Qualifications:
- 1+ years of Order Processing experience in an E-Commerce distribution company
- Familiarity with ERP systems for inventory and order management
- Previous experience working with big box retail customers and 3PL vendors
- Experience tracking and managing outbound shipments
- High proficiency with MS Excel and Outlook
- Strong customer service skills
Pay: $23/hr (get paid weekly!)
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Location: South Lake Union area of Seattle. Currently remote for the next 6+ months but you may need to work in office on occasion.
This is an immediate opening and the E-Commerce Order Management Coordinator could start working remotely as soon as next week!
Interested in this Order Management Coordinator opportunity? Apply online today or call 206-453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am Senior Staffing Manager of TERRA's Seattle team. I have a passion for hospitality and customer service, and being in the staffing industry allows me to use those skills daily. It's truly a privilege to help our clients find just the right person for a job, as well as to help candidates leverage their skills and experience to find their perfect job. The proud mother of four fun and funny kids, my greatest pleasures in life come from spending time with friends and family. I love to laugh – and have the smile lines to show for it!