Material Handler | Entry Level | $17 An Hour
Posted January 26, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, M-F, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
An established metal finishing company in Everett is looking for a full-time, Entry Level Material Handler to start immediately and join their growing team!
This metal finishing company in Everett specializes in powder coating parts for a variety of industries; aerospace, medical, automotive, and even architectural. This company prides themselves not only on their top quality of parts but also their excellent customer service.
This company promotes cross-training and has amazing growth and career path opportunities in different areas. If you're looking to build on your current skills and learn new ones, this could be the company for you!
This is a temporary opportunity with the opportunity to become a full-time, employee.
Entry Level Material Handler Job Duties:
- Primarily assist with palletizing, packaging, and moving product out
- Assist with prepping parts- sanding, masking and sanitizing surfaces
- Assist with hanging parts on an overhead rack to be powder coated
- Assist with unmasking parts to be sent to client
You will be successful if you enjoy detailed work in an environment that promotes cross-training.
Pay: $17 per hour, depending on experience
Monday-Friday, 6:00 am-2:30 pm, with occasional overtime hours
Entry Level Material Handler Requirements:
- 6+ months of recent experience within the light industrial field is preferred
- Ability to do repetitive tasks like sanding and taping parts
- Basic math skills and ability to read work orders
- Ability to lift 50 lbs consistently required
Location: Everett, WA, some bus accessibility!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:00 am-2:30 pm, with occasional overtime hours
Interested in learning more about this Entry Level material handler position? Apply now or call 206-453-2852 today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.