Maintenance Technician | Direct Hire | $60,000 /yr. DOE
Posted January 24, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, 4:00pm - 4:00pm
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a growing company that offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and work-life-balance? This direct-hire Maintenance Technician opportunity could be the job for you!
This opportunity is with a unique and rapidly growing chemical manufacturer. They manufacturer carbon filtration products used in the defense, medical, diving, and industrial safety fields.
The best part? No long interview process, you can start right away!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will have plenty of opportunities to expand your skill set and work for an employer that rewards hard work.
Maintenance Technician Duties:
- Machine maintenance and repair on production equipment
- Facilities maintenance as needed and daily preventative maintenance on machinery
- Record work orders, update maintenance logs, and accurately complete documentation
- Work to minimize equipment downtime
- Set the example for the plant by keeping work areas clean and organized
You will be successful in this role if you have great attention to detail, are reliable, and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Tuesday – Thursday, 2pm – 10pm
- Friday – Saturday, 7am – 3pm
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- 2-3 years previous Maintenance Technician experience in a production or manufacturing environment required
- General knowledge of Facility Operations, Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance practices
- Ability to comply with plant safety including wearing required PPE when needed
- Ability to lift 50lbs with or without accommodation
Pay: $60,000/yr. + DOE
- Health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and PTO
- 11 paid Holidays
- Welcoming and inclusive company culture
- Positive work environment
- Company clothing
Location: Louisville, Colorado – Not bus accessible
If you would like to hear more about this Maintenance Technician opportunity please apply online now or call us as soon as possible at 720-405-5222!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Recruiter for the TERRA Broomfield team. As a recruiter, I get to do what I love every day. Helping clients find the right people and helping job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find the perfect fit is truly a privilege.