Warehouse Associate | Order Puller
Posted January 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7am-3:30pm
Are you looking for a warehouse job opportunity that will provide you with consistent, steady hours and a weekly pay? If so, this Warehouse Associate opportunity could be a great fit for you.
This company is a global manufacturer and distributor of High Pressure Laminates used in furniture, countertops and many other applications.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity where you will work with a team doing various tasks from order pulling to loading and unloading trucks! And this company is willing to train and certify on forklift!
This Warehouse Associate role offers:
- Full-time hours
- Weekly pay (Get paid every Friday)
- Monday-Friday schedule, no weekends
- benefits provided when hired by the employer
- Cross-training and advancement opportunities
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Unloading and Loading trucks (Forklift experience is a PLUS, but can also be trained)
- Pulling orders
- Staging orders for shipping
- Helping in other departments
- learning the different textures and types of materials
- Masks required at all times
Schedule: Great Work-life balance schedule!
- Monday - Friday 7am-3:30pm
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- High attention to detail in order pulling
- Able to learn the materials
- Forklift experience or willingness to learn
Pay: $16+ Depending on prior warehouse experience
Benefits upon conversion include:
- Available once hired on! (PTO, Health and Dental)
Location: Tempe (Baseline and Kyrene)
If you think this Warehouse Associate position sounds like a great fit for you then APPLY NOW or call 480-750-7272 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Senior Staffing Specialist for the TERRA Mesa team. It's an absolute privilege to get to help our clients find the right person for the job and help job seekers leverage their skills and experience to find their next career opportunity. I am grateful for the role I get to play in creating these success stories.