Forklift Operator I Pick Your Shift
Posted January 21, 2022
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm or 2:30pm - 12:00am
If you have at least 1 year of warehouse forklift experience, and would like to build your skill set, then this Forklift Operator opportunity that offers full-time hours, competitive pay, and great benefits, may be a great fit for you!
A local company that sources and distributes automotive and shop tools worldwide, has temp-to-hire openings as Forklift Operator on Day and Swing Shifts.
You will receive detailed training and even have the opportunity to be trained on other types of forklift equipment!
Forklift Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a reach truck and cherry picker – (company training available)
- Safely operate a sit-down forklift
- Pick product and stage shipments
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Partner with other warehouse associates in general duties
You will be successful in this role if you thrive in an active, team environment, and are comfortable with heights.
Worker safety will always and continues to be a priority.
Schedule: M-F Day shift, 6:00am to 2:30pm and Swing shift, M-TH 2:30pm - 12am /FRI 2:30pm - 6:30pm. (off early on Fridays!)
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- Min. 1 year warehouse forklift operator experience
- Willing and able to train on Cherry Picker and Reach Truck
- Comfortable with heights
- Able and willing to lift up to 75lbs. on occasion
- Teamwork oriented
Pay: $19.00-$19.50/ hr. Get paid every Friday.
Benefits upon hire:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
- Profit Sharing plan
- Paid Holidays
- Sick leave, paid vacation
- Annual Christmas bonus!
- Great schedule, weekends off
Location: Kent, WA. This position is not easily bus accessible so you will need reliable transportation.
If you are interested in this Forklift Operator position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a senior recruiter with the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about customer service, and the daily opportunities to connect the right client and candidate together. I love fostering amazing relationships that provide so many talented people new career adventures!