Inside Sales Rep | $21-23/hour | Opportunity To Travel
Posted January 12, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, M-F 7:30am - 4:30pm
Are you looking for a long-term position in sales that offers opportunities to travel? If so then this Direct-Hire Inside Sales Representative role might be the job for you!
An international company involved in multiple industries, from food and beverage to
petrochemicals, is continuing to grow and looking to add a
Full-Time Inside Sales Representative
to their team. This company researches, develops, and manufactures scientific instruments that can measure multiple
things, such as ripeness of fruit, salt content, and much more.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous administrative or sales experience who is looking for a position where they can travel!
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be:
- Making a high volume of warm and cold calls to meet sales targets
- Attending trade shows in throughout the U.S.
- Learning about the different instruments this company manufactures
- Building relationships with customers
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- 2+ years of administrative or sales experience
- Ability to type at least 50 wpm, and experience using the MS Office Suite
- Ability to travel in the U.S. after 6 months
- Friendly and outgoing personality
Schedule: M-F 7:30am - 4:30am
Location: Bellevue, WA (Bus accessible)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP & Life Insurance after completion of the 90-day probationary period
To hear more about this Inside Sales Representative opportunity, apply or call (206) 453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter for the Kirkland Team, I am passionate about connecting candidates with their dream job. The best part of my job is building relationships with candidates and seeing them thrive in their careers!