HR Generalist | Full-time | Direct-Hire
Posted January 12, 2022
Full-time, Permanent, M-F 7:30am-4:40pm
Are you looking for a full-time position in HR that offers opportunities for growth? If so then this Direct-Hire Human Recourses Generalist role might be the job for you!
A company involved in multiple industries, from food and beverage to automotive, is continuing to grow and looking to add a Full-Time Human Recourses Generalist to their team. This company has a unique product that measures multiple things, such as ripeness of fruit, hydration, juice content, and much more.
This is a great opportunity for someone with some HR experience who is looking for the next step in their career, and likes working independently.
As an HR Generalist, you will be:
- Hiring and interviewing staff
- Administer benefits and keep track of employee timecards
- Preforms and tracks employee training and onboarding procedures
- Enforce company policies and practices
HR Generalist Requirements:
- 2+ years of Human Recourses experience
- Proficient using Excel and the MS Office Suite
- Covid-19 vaccinated
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
Pay: $50,00 – $55,000 salary DOE
Schedule: M-F 7:30am - 4:30am
Location: Bellevue, WA
- Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP & Life Insurance after completion of the 90-day probationary period
To hear more about this Human Recourses Generalist opportunity, apply or call (206) 453-2852 to speak to someone right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Recruiter for the Kirkland Team, I am passionate about connecting candidates with their dream job. The best part of my job is building relationships with candidates and seeing them thrive in their careers!